STORM Consulting, LLC offers valuable literature and useful resources. Click on any of the links below to download your free copy of select Newsletters, Process Overviews and Business Advisor information.
To receive future STORM communications, please submit your request to be added to our e-mail list.
Information Service Modules
These informative “cookbooks” have been compiled from the experience gathered from STORM’s executives. Over the years of running organizations, leading management, establishing policies, and developing procedures, we’ve gathered a library of resources to help any sized business.
Want to see a sample of information available? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Operations Performance Improvement
- Our Services
- Working Together
- Organizational Alignment Through Goal Setting and Compensation
- Emerging from Bankruptcy – The First 100 Days… Updated
- Executing the Battle on Multiple Fronts… The Storm Approach
- Leveraging STORM Capabilities An Opportunity for Portfolio Managers – Part A & B(808K)
- Managing Through Challenging Times (774K)
- Due Diligence – What You See is Not Necessarily What You Get!(813K)
- Chairman’s Review: Investor’s Tips, Avoiding a Portfolio Company Crisis and Beware of the Turnaround Consultant (815K)
- The STORM Difference (67K)
- Improving Your Marketing Value (191K)
- Creating Value in the Supply Chain (63K)
- Chairman’s Review: STORM Key Assignments (34K)
- From the Front Lines (258K)
- Measuring Management – Avoiding the “EBITDA” Trap (282K)
- Performance Measurement (264K)
- Delivering Rapid Results (281K)
- Transitional Management (206K)
- Leadership in a Downturn (65K)
- New Product Development (313)
- Product Rationalization (116)
- Product Segmentation (114)
- Margins vs. Inventory Costs (105)
- Process for Managing Inventory
- Leveraging Costs and Expenses (22K)
- 50 Ways to Increase Your Gross Profit Margins (31K)
- Pricing: An Underutilized Tool of Top Management (248K)